Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Lemon Sour Diesel (LSD) from SoCo MMJ

"I can kill you with my mind..." as the girl from Firefly said.
MJ can affect people differently.  It's all about your individually awesome messed-up brain.  For me, I got a ton of stuff done off my procrastination list but would be careful with the timing towards night-time.

Little squeezing behind the eyes, but kind of what you want from a lemon, I guess.
Very effective at focusing your concentration with some added energy, but NO creativity for me.
Good on some pain relief and serious-mode energy without silliness.
BUT I don't recommend this after 8pm.  Everybody make sure you get your rest.
I'm not one to get couchlocked, but I think this would be an easy one to do it on.  Now if I could just get my mind to STOP thinking about 3 different things simultaneously....

Cheers for SoCo MMJ. They vacuum seal their product in the shop, so you don't have to worry about how many peoples' noses have been in what you're about to put in your body.  They get excellent karma for that, but thumbs down for worried-I-got-a-nail-in-my-tire kind of industrial location.  Also, thumbs up for the driver's license reader.  I can't believe more people haven't implemented this yet, but it does cut down on the discretion when you're logged into the computer in the entryway.  They have an ATM inside for convenience and safety and they even give you credit for your ATM fee at the register.  I'm rooting for a counter in the wall of the office to give them a bit more safety.  They have the room for it.

Edit:  KindReviews out of Denver (I think) has good info on strains available.  Here's their post about LSD (Lemon Sour Diesel): http://www.kindreviews.com/06/lsd-delta-9/

500856_Shop the Turner Classic Movie Store

7/1 – 7/30 Classic Adventure Sale, Up to 55% Off

7/3-7/5 4th  of July Sale. Get 20% Off Sitewide

7/8 – 7/15 15%  Off Chick Flick Category

7/10 – 7/15 3  for $30
When you choose 3 products from some of our best selling new and classic movies, you only pay $30. *plus tax and shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment