Monday, June 25, 2012

Blueberry preroll from The Healing Canna

First of all, my thoughts go to the firefighters, support services, and evacuees dealing with the Waldo Canyon fire.  Please be safe, peoples.

To my readers:  You can help the situation by being part of the solution instead of part of the problem.  Please watch your sparks and butts.  No cinders out the car windows and if you're outside, please be sure your cinders are extinguished completely before discarding or putting in the trash.  Our firefighters are stretched to the limits.
Growers:  This is a good time to double check your electricals.  Again, I can't grow to save my life, but for those of you who can, if you have a complicated set up, please get a qualified person to look it over.  It's a business expense and its a good time to do it.  Also, watch out for the smoke.

Now, on to my Review!

Blueberry Preroll:

This is a very nice Blueberry.  My stress level is down.  I'm not having any anxiety though my frontal lobe feels numb and also a bit fogged up.

As is true with most Blueberry for me, not having pain or muscle spasms.

I'm not happy so much as just very calm and in a good mood.  I'm certainly not euphoric.
I feel very relaxed and comfortable.  I wouldn't call it lazyness.  I'm having no problems getting up and getting things done, but when I sit down, I don't obsess over my to-do list like I usually do.

I'd say it is uplifting only to the extent that I feel so relaxed and chill.

I could easily see this helping someone with insomnia.

I'm not having any negatives (dry mouth, etc) except a very minor headache behind my eyes, but that could just be the cold I have, so I'll take an advil and all will be well.  I just wanted to wait to take it until I wrote this reviiew, because as you all know, I write these after a good couple/few hits and give them around an hour to fully hit me in a pure way.

The Healing Canna:

Decent location and design.  It feels very much like a medical office in the waiting room.  The MJ room feels like you could be in South Florida, which is fine.  It's a legitimate decor/design and kind of refreshing from the utilitarian designs of most other providers.  Cheers for interior decorating!

I also liked that they weren't paranoid about being robbed and allowed as many people as they could into their MJ area.  Their MJ area is nicely sized and allows a very decent number of people in, so you can browse while they are checking other people out, just like a decent retail store.

Also, the people working there give good attention to each patient and I didn't feel rushed at all, even though there were maybe a half-dozen other people in the MJ room with me.  The other patients were very polite and everyone waited their turn calmly.

Their products are well displayed and easy to price.  Also, I had a very cool coupon from the Independant for a $20 eighth, so very nice marketing.  Cheers!  :-)

The preroll came in decently air-tight tube, so yay for good packaging!
As for their preroll format, the preroll is so thin, I can't use my cigarette holder and it's very adjustable.  I've smoked everything from tiny cigarellos to mini-cigars with it, and if something doesn't fit within reason (or in this case, is simply so loose it just falls out, even when I hold it straight up), then the preroll is NOT reasonably wide in my opinion..

For those of you who are cool with joints and roach clips, the width probably won't bother you.  I just hate unfiltered smoke, my one-hitter being the exception, but that's a matter of mobility.


263455_Eco-Elegant Roses Sale Now With $.99 Shipping! OrganicBouquet.com! Good Thru 7/11/12! Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment