Saturday, June 9, 2012

Mystery MJ by Broadmoar Wellness

I've had a busy few days, so I hadn't planned on writing a review today, but decided I could review the MJ with the three word name that started with a B from Broadmoor Wellness  Since they stuck the labels to the receipt (which is lost in the clutter of paper on my desk, or in my car, or stuck to something that was once on the kitchen table), I cannot honestly tell you the name of this strain.

Buuut, I'm going to review it anyway, because it is a quality hybrid.  So Broadmoor Wellness, whatever you sold me an 1/8 of that has the 3 word name that starts with a B, get off your keester and grow more of it.  Well done.

Mystery hybrid MJ named B_____________   ________________    ______________:

Problem solving catalyst!  There's no problem I can't solve right now. 

Add in the awesome activity level and energy to get things done, and I am a more fully functing human being.  Hooray!

It has slight dry mouth that'll make you keep yourself hydrated.  So healthy annoyance.

Mood is elevated.  I can solve any problem in my life right now and that's a really good confident feeling.

Now, this has aspects of the Sativas, but it's a Hybrid!  It also has aspects of the Indicas.  I'm having a nice body buzz atm.  Having a nice body buzz without it being ruined by fatigue or fogginess in the brain. 

Best of all worlds tried so far for my conditions medicinally.

It's going to give you energy, so this is definitely a "daytime" strain.  (Some of you work nights or odd hours and your "day" might be quite dark out so...)  Don't use this before trying to sleep. 

....or if you want to sleep anytime in the next few hours.   The buzz on this lasted considerably long (like over 2 hours).

Broadmoor Wellness:

Cheers!  My first mystery strain review!  And the only reason I'm writing it is in thanks for the totally awesome hybrid MJ.  (Still waiting for somebody to tell me what that was). 

Dudes, seriously, labels on containers, not on the receipts, ok?

I've already reviewed Broadmoor Wellness.  Click the Broadmoor Wellness label below this.

536013_Cascio Interstate Music - Fender Guitars Sonic Boom Rebate

No comments:

Post a Comment