Thursday, June 14, 2012

To you all who read these musings:

A few people have seriously wanted to know who I am.  For those of my readers who feel that way, please understand the following: 

I'm just taking care of my friends (aka patients).  We are private people and don't need attention from the wrong sorts.  It would be very easy for law enforcement to message me, ask who I am, and then come for me with a warrant and give us all kinds of grief that we don't need.  I'm sure you can understand my cause for concern.

Second, a few other people have asked if I can take more patients.  So here's the best I can do.  I have a trusted friend who can be a primary caregiver for no more than five (5) people. If you're interested in home (or work) delivery of your medicinal MJ, send me a personal message on my Facebook page (not my personal page please, they'll get lost), https://www.facebook.com/pages/Raise-Your-Bong/210671389053437 and while you're at it, go ahead and give my Facebook Page a Like.  :-)

And btw - Father's Day is SUNDAY!  If your Dad is a camera dude or if your Dad's an asshole and YOU are a camera-loving dude, maybe its a good time to get a gift, for your Dad or yourself (if your father doesn't deserve such a thing).  It should be called Dad's Day instead of Father's Day.  Pretty much any sperm donor can be a father, it takes a GOOD father to be a Dad.

So Cheers to all you DADS out there!

/inhale - and comment /inhale if you're with me on this!
170579_Free Shipping Over $75 from bebe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment