Sunday, June 3, 2012

Strawberry D preroll from Levity Wellness

On Prerolls: I generally find prerolls to be more shake-y (aka more dried out than fresh MJ), but after a few days in a non-airtight container, "fresh" MJ can end up looking the same. I find prerolls to be a bit harsher with the smoke and give more of a body high then their fresh bud siblings. However, if it's free with purchase, I'll try it.

On Strawberry D (aka Strawberry Diesel) preroll from Levity Wellness:

This review is NOT being written while on this product, unlike my other reviews. There is a very good reason for that. I can't write while I'm unconscious. It's that simple.

This thing kicked my ass and put me to bed at around 5pm. I got up around 8:30pm, got a drink, went to the bathroom, and then slept until 7am.

Now, through my sleepiness and fatigue, I could tell it was giving me a good body high, but I can't really rate any kind of cerebral high because my brain on Strawberry D apparently = SLEEP.

Might be good for some of you having trouble in the insomnia department. It's worth a try.

This isn't a normal effect of Strawberry Diesel according to the interwebs, so either it's particular to Levity Wellness's strain or my experience was affected by the preroll. I don't know if I'll have a chance to grab some of their fresh bud for a comparison, but that would really be useful information for me personally, and maybe for others as well, so I'm going to work on that.

On Levity Wellness:

Nice people. Their jars were labeled with which ones they classified as sativas/indicas/hybrids and the clerk seemed reasonably knowledgable about the different strains. They take Visa/MC which is awesome for safety as I don't think carrying wads of cash is a very safe thing to do as a disabled person. I was checked out reasonably quickly. The clerk quickly measured my purchase and my non-preroll was given to me in a pharmacy bottle. Overall, a pleasant experience.

Let me also say something about their waiting area. Free drinks and munchies available to customers in the comfy waiting room is really nice. It's just NICE. It kind of covers my overall impression of the owners and their attitude about making their center very welcoming to customers.

They also had a flat screen on the wall playing Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure. I noticed and appreciated the stoner irony. George Carlin always adds humor to my day.

Again, I like my MJ in airtight containers and not from the big jar that everyone has sniffed from, but otherwise the packaging was acceptable.

544742_Glassesshop all plastic glasses 20% off

No comments:

Post a Comment